Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy Birthday RILEY!!!!! WOOOHOOOO











SO,
Riley is ONE! YAY. My baby girl in now able to get her hair trimmed. Yep TRIMMED! I can't wait to have a girl with LONG hair. I have PLENTY of bows to use in that beautiful hair but her bangs are soooooooo long. So get ready Chasity you have the WONDERFUL BLESSINGS to cut my one and only daughters hair for the FIRST time next week. LOL

SO, anyway, back to the story. We got up on the 25th(Riley's b-day) and decided to go have a playdate and celebrate her b-day with some friends. We went to my friend Lisa's and Amanda, Julia and the kids were there. We just hung out and had fun. The Kids made craft hats for the sun. SOOO CUTE.

We will be having the REAL BIG party when I go to Arkansas next week. I cant wait

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

About Me

Clarksville, Tennessee
We are a crazy family of Five! Luke is 7, Kaleb is 5, and Riley is almost 3. My husband is in the Military and I am a stay at home monther. I am going to try and pick the blog back up after a little over a year! I have started "crafting" and I will be sharing what I do as well as parts of our lives with The DeNote Kiddos! I hope you enjoy it!!