Thursday, April 23, 2009

EVERYTHING Kaleb







My Kaleb is THREE! Let me tell you the past three years have been something. I must be paying for how me or Jason acted as a child with Kaleb. He at times can be the most caring, sweetest, loving, considerate, funny child you will ever meet. He melts my heart and times and I know he will be an AMAZING adult. That's the part I'm paying for me. ;)

Then, on the down side, paying for the way Jason acted as a child. LOL Where do I begin. The past three years he as ALWAYS been a mommy's boy. First I liked it of course, he was supposed to be my last. But now, attached at my hip. Throws a FIT if I try and leave him anywhere. Temper Tantrum KING! Cries about everything. His was or NO way. Eats gum like its food. Says 'I want chocolate milk then 1 min. later screams bloody murder to have sweet tea! Need I go on? LOL

So bring on the birthdays, as hopefully with every one he will outgrow all the bad things and only be a replica of me. LOL ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

About Me

Clarksville, Tennessee
We are a crazy family of Five! Luke is 7, Kaleb is 5, and Riley is almost 3. My husband is in the Military and I am a stay at home monther. I am going to try and pick the blog back up after a little over a year! I have started "crafting" and I will be sharing what I do as well as parts of our lives with The DeNote Kiddos! I hope you enjoy it!!