Sunday, September 20, 2009

Lukes 6th Carnival Party

Luke opened his Nintendo DS. It was so funny. He starting doing his Happy Dance.


Dad and Brenda hard at work. LOL Mom was too but she was dehinde the camera of course.







Our Cup Cake Ferris Wheel









The party kids. Can you tell Luke is the Ladies Man? Daddy is proud. ;)





Not sure why this went on 2 Times. SORRY

















His party was good. Not as many kids as we were expecting but Luke didnt notice. Some of his "friends" he was wanting, and expecting didnt show... BUT, he had a blast. And hasnt mentioned them since. So Party over and now were getting ready for the BEACH! WOOOHOOOO!








No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

About Me

Clarksville, Tennessee
We are a crazy family of Five! Luke is 7, Kaleb is 5, and Riley is almost 3. My husband is in the Military and I am a stay at home monther. I am going to try and pick the blog back up after a little over a year! I have started "crafting" and I will be sharing what I do as well as parts of our lives with The DeNote Kiddos! I hope you enjoy it!!