Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Play shoes!







My aunt Hope has ALWAYS been the kind of Aunt that will do anything for me. ;) She was always there for me while growing up. I spent as much time at her house as I did at my own. Maybe it was because I was the same age as my cousin Chas. BUT, I think its just because she LOVED ME! lol Well, sadly she had to recently move out of her house that she has lived in for YEARS! BUT, with saddness comes smiles at times. Look at what she found and gifted to my precious Riley! Dress up SHOES! If you know Riley you know she LOVES her shoes. Early I know...But she does. And Aunt Hope gave her two pairs! Mom and I spent a few hours the night she got them putting them on her. And still, every day since she works with them and she is getting good at putting them on herself. SO, Aunt Hope, thank you so much for still taking care of me, and now my children. I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

About Me

Clarksville, Tennessee
We are a crazy family of Five! Luke is 7, Kaleb is 5, and Riley is almost 3. My husband is in the Military and I am a stay at home monther. I am going to try and pick the blog back up after a little over a year! I have started "crafting" and I will be sharing what I do as well as parts of our lives with The DeNote Kiddos! I hope you enjoy it!!