Thursday, October 22, 2009

Chicken and Asparagus

Alrighty Karen, The following is SUPER EASY!

Asparagus, before cooking wash the asparagus under water. Hold the bottom and the top of the asparagus and bend. This will make the bottom part of the asparagus break off. You will want to do that so you will only get the best part. Put EVOO(extra virgin olive oil) in the pan on Med. heat and let it get hot. throw the asparagus in. I let it cook until it starts getting a little brown. Put salt and pepper over it and serve.




This is just something I came up with. Cut up chicken into peices. Heat a frying pan with butter. Add chicken, sprinkle chicken with all purpouse seasoning. Cook until chicken is done(it will also have brown spots, when done). Set asside. Boil noodles with one teaspoon of evoo. When they are done drain the noodles and add to a bowl. (to know if the noodles are done, thow one on the wall or cabinet and see if it sticks. LOL)

In a separate pot....Combine 2 tbls. of butter. 1/2 cup of Balsamic Vinegar, 1 tbls. of sugar, any spices you might want. Heat to boil. Then combine the chicken with the noodles and pour the sauce over it. Its time to eat!








No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

About Me

Clarksville, Tennessee
We are a crazy family of Five! Luke is 7, Kaleb is 5, and Riley is almost 3. My husband is in the Military and I am a stay at home monther. I am going to try and pick the blog back up after a little over a year! I have started "crafting" and I will be sharing what I do as well as parts of our lives with The DeNote Kiddos! I hope you enjoy it!!