Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Winter Camping!

This is one side of our camp site. I couldnt fit all of it into one picture. There were about 30 tents.
Not too bad for Lukes first time shooting a Gun. ;)

Look out big helper. Carrying wood to the camp site for a fire.


His first time shooting a Bow-N-Arrow. He hit the target here too.
As a total trip it was very fun. SOOOOO cold at night though. The second night the temps got down to 30. Was not fun at all.! Luke had a blast though and is ready to go back. AND, he got two new belt loops for his uniform. Tonight we have a halloween party so Ill post again tomorrow. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

About Me

Clarksville, Tennessee
We are a crazy family of Five! Luke is 7, Kaleb is 5, and Riley is almost 3. My husband is in the Military and I am a stay at home monther. I am going to try and pick the blog back up after a little over a year! I have started "crafting" and I will be sharing what I do as well as parts of our lives with The DeNote Kiddos! I hope you enjoy it!!