Friday, October 9, 2009

Coupons for Troops

Below is a site that I have found from The Happy Housewife!

Coupons for Troops is a program I started in 2008. My goal is to provide expired and non-expired coupons to military families stationed overseas. The prices in overseas commissaries are significantly higher than those in the States and military families do not always have access to coupons in newspapers and inserts. Military commissaries overseas accept coupons up to six months past the expiration date.
Military Commissaries accept manufacturer coupons as well as internet printed coupons. The Commissary is a grocery store so only “grocery” coupons are needed. Families cannot use store specific coupons (ie Target, Walgreens, Kroger).
Those who participate in Coupons for Troops are assigned an overseas military family. Coupons, which do not need to be sorted, are then sent directly to the assigned family. All overseas military families have FPO or APO addresses so mailing coupons costs the same as if you were sending them stateside. You can send as many or as few coupons as you have available. Please only send coupons that have been expired 3 months of less in order to give the families time to sort and use the coupons.
If you are a military family stationed overseas and would like to receive coupons we would love to add you to the mailing list.
If you would like to participate in the program you can find specific details and a contact form here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

About Me

Clarksville, Tennessee
We are a crazy family of Five! Luke is 7, Kaleb is 5, and Riley is almost 3. My husband is in the Military and I am a stay at home monther. I am going to try and pick the blog back up after a little over a year! I have started "crafting" and I will be sharing what I do as well as parts of our lives with The DeNote Kiddos! I hope you enjoy it!!