Thursday, October 15, 2009

Country Cookin!

Stewed Potatoes

Fill pan half way with water
cut/Quarter potatoes
boil till softened/when you can stick a fork through easily
ADD
1/2 stick of butter
1 cup milk
3 tablespoons of flour
Mix good
Boil until thick/about 5 min.

Fried Potatoes

Peel potatoes and slice
Slice onion
Put 1/3 cup of oil in pan
salt and peper to taste
medium heat/with lid
flip often



Brown Beans
Fill a pot half way with water
pour in 1 bag of pinto beans
4 tablespoons of oil
salt to taste
Boil for three hours on medium heat covered



Ok, so I have a cousin who I will not name(Karen) LOL. Anyway, she is the mother of 4 sweetie pie kids and she doesnt know how to cook. I was SHOCKED! No, not really. ;) Anywho, I told her that I would help her out and post some cooking recipies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

About Me

Clarksville, Tennessee
We are a crazy family of Five! Luke is 7, Kaleb is 5, and Riley is almost 3. My husband is in the Military and I am a stay at home monther. I am going to try and pick the blog back up after a little over a year! I have started "crafting" and I will be sharing what I do as well as parts of our lives with The DeNote Kiddos! I hope you enjoy it!!