Thursday, July 16, 2009

Dessert!




So, being a SAHM I have been trying to get better about making desserts for the kids. I used to just tear open a box of cookies or fruit roll ups. Now, I am branching out and doing some fun stuff. I think so far its a hit. LOL It was a little messy to clean up but the whole family enjoyed them. Im not even sure what they are called but its out of a Pampered Chef cook book.
Heres the recipe in case any else wants their kids to look like this. ;)
1 box of waffle bowls(like for ice cream)
1/2 cup of melted choc. chips
1/2 cup of melted white choc. chips
1 box of white choc. pudding
1cup of milk
strawberries
K, cover the inside of the waffle bowls with melted choc. chips. Mix melted white choc. chips with pudding and milk. After that is mixed spoon that into the bowls. Then slice up stawberries for the top. It is SOOOO good. And its not hard at all. Hope all of your kids get messy. ha


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

About Me

Clarksville, Tennessee
We are a crazy family of Five! Luke is 7, Kaleb is 5, and Riley is almost 3. My husband is in the Military and I am a stay at home monther. I am going to try and pick the blog back up after a little over a year! I have started "crafting" and I will be sharing what I do as well as parts of our lives with The DeNote Kiddos! I hope you enjoy it!!