Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Safety Day

This is the MH-47 that Jason works on
Jason with Goldburg. Is that the wright spelling? LOL

All of the Star Wars characters were there this year. And believe me they took pics. with all of them too.


The Preditors were there teaching kids how to play hockey.



In the military they are required to do a few family days throughout the year. The Military calls them Safety Days. Its basically an extra day off for the guys, but, the whole family get to go to the Compound and look at where they work. Have fun on with friends, eat lunch, crafts, games, meet people. Anywho. Just a few pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

About Me

Clarksville, Tennessee
We are a crazy family of Five! Luke is 7, Kaleb is 5, and Riley is almost 3. My husband is in the Military and I am a stay at home monther. I am going to try and pick the blog back up after a little over a year! I have started "crafting" and I will be sharing what I do as well as parts of our lives with The DeNote Kiddos! I hope you enjoy it!!