Saturday, July 18, 2009

Summer Fun!





Well, this is the first summer I have been off. So we have been spending a lot of time outside. These are just a few of the pics of the fun in the sun they have been having. Dont you remember how much fun the slip N slide was when you were little. Well, its still a big hit around here. And now instead 0f useing the hose to keep the water on they have made it to where the hose hookes into the bottom and it has sprinklers going down the middle. How cool is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

About Me

Clarksville, Tennessee
We are a crazy family of Five! Luke is 7, Kaleb is 5, and Riley is almost 3. My husband is in the Military and I am a stay at home monther. I am going to try and pick the blog back up after a little over a year! I have started "crafting" and I will be sharing what I do as well as parts of our lives with The DeNote Kiddos! I hope you enjoy it!!