Monday, August 10, 2009

Girls and Purses







I am so glad that I have a girl to share my love for purses and shoes! And let me tell you..

..She does share the LOVE! She is constantly into my shoes, and opening my purses. One day I went through my purses and found this purse that my mom and sister had made for all of my cousins of my Grandpa Lawson's Ties after he had passed. I was so glad to find this. I have been wondering where I had put it. AND, its the perfect size for her to use. She took to it right away. And of course I had to take some pics. ;) I miss my Grandpa Lawson more than words can say. And I'm so thankful that my mother and sister did this for us. Now my daughter can have something from her Great Grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

About Me

Clarksville, Tennessee
We are a crazy family of Five! Luke is 7, Kaleb is 5, and Riley is almost 3. My husband is in the Military and I am a stay at home monther. I am going to try and pick the blog back up after a little over a year! I have started "crafting" and I will be sharing what I do as well as parts of our lives with The DeNote Kiddos! I hope you enjoy it!!