Friday, August 7, 2009

Summertime!







Well, Summer is over. YAY! I hate summer. Not so much because all of the kids are home

and their is no school. Well some for that reason. LOL But most because I am not an outside girl. I HATE the heat. I hate the rain. I hate the humidity. Ive tried to be good this year since I am not working to do LOTS of stuff outside with the kids. But more times than not they agree with me on staying in. Uh Oh, what have I done to them. Kaleb is really the only one that like being outside. He takes after his daddy in so many ways. Riley is getting to where she likes it out too more each day. SO, I may have a tom girl on my hands with her. NOT too thrilled about that either. I want a little girly girl with having two boys. OH well. Love to all

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

About Me

Clarksville, Tennessee
We are a crazy family of Five! Luke is 7, Kaleb is 5, and Riley is almost 3. My husband is in the Military and I am a stay at home monther. I am going to try and pick the blog back up after a little over a year! I have started "crafting" and I will be sharing what I do as well as parts of our lives with The DeNote Kiddos! I hope you enjoy it!!