Sunday, August 9, 2009

Swimtime!

Baby Smurf.! She found the icing that Luke dropped off of the cup cake. ;)

Rileys new Jeep! SORRY Jason. Your daughter got one before you. haha Little Miss Kaylin is trying to take her for a spin. It was so cute. And of course all of the BIG brothers were watching out for them.
As summer draws to an end I FINALLY get the boys brave enough to get into a BIG swimming pool without an adult holding onto them. Luke even said he could touch the bottom and went down. Unfortunately he didn't keep his mouth closed while he was under. But he was still bragging. I do believe next year will be the year for actual swim lessons. Kaleb went in and held onto the side for a while but then got tired and got out and just stood on the ladder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

About Me

Clarksville, Tennessee
We are a crazy family of Five! Luke is 7, Kaleb is 5, and Riley is almost 3. My husband is in the Military and I am a stay at home monther. I am going to try and pick the blog back up after a little over a year! I have started "crafting" and I will be sharing what I do as well as parts of our lives with The DeNote Kiddos! I hope you enjoy it!!