Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Picking up Sticks!







A few weeks ago we had a big storm that came through and split one of out trees in half. We are in the process of getting someone out to grind the stump but before they did that they needed to cut up the tree and haul it off. Luke decided he needed to help me clean up the sticks in the yard so that I could mow.






So, while cleaning up sticks he talked his brother into helping. They started making a pile then decided it would be good to get a fire going and roast marshmellows. Kaleb had two rocks and was rubbing them togeather and Luke had two sticks and was rubbing them togeather. Luke says "MOM, this is not even working. How did the old people get it to make fire." LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

About Me

Clarksville, Tennessee
We are a crazy family of Five! Luke is 7, Kaleb is 5, and Riley is almost 3. My husband is in the Military and I am a stay at home monther. I am going to try and pick the blog back up after a little over a year! I have started "crafting" and I will be sharing what I do as well as parts of our lives with The DeNote Kiddos! I hope you enjoy it!!